Add a daily shot of NingXia Red® to your diet to enjoy the benefits of this powerful, whole-body supplement. This sweet and tangy drink’s formula includes wolfberry, which is touted for its health benefits. Also featuring plum, aronia, cherry, blueberry, and pomegranate juices and extracts, Young Living’s NingXia Red is packed with superfoods to support overall wellness.
In addition to these antioxidant ingredients, NingXia Red’s formula includes pure vanilla extract and Lemon, Orange, Yuzu, and Tangerine essential oils for a great-tasting, healthy treat.*
Young Living NingXia Red benefits include support for energy levels, normal cellular function, and whole-body and normal eye health. A daily shot of 2–4 ounces helps support overall wellness with powerful antioxidants.*
750-ml bottles of NingXia Red are Halal and Kosher certified.
NingXia Red Uses
- Blend NingXia Red into your smoothie, acai bowl, or morning juice as part of a quick, convenient breakfast.
- Chill and serve NingXia Red to family and guests at gatherings and celebrations when you’re looking for a healthy alternative to sparkling drinks.*
- Treat children to this tasty drink instead of sugary sodas or juice cocktails.
- Combine with NingXia Nitro for a nourishing drink that also supports cognitive wellness.*
- Add a drop or two of your favorite dietary essential oil for an extra flavor boost! Try Peppermint, Thieves®, Cinnamon Bark, or Grapefruit.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Stress Away can help induce relaxation and reduce occasional nervous tension. Vanilla contains eugenol which may combat nervous tension, while cedrol found in Cedarwood essential oil helps to promote relaxation. Together these oils bring luxury and relaxation!
Diffuse or directly inhale the aroma of Stress Away essential oil during a hectic day to help you refocus your emotions and energy. Or use Young Living’s Stress Away Roll-On for a convenient, on-the-go massage.
Apply it to the nape of your neck or wrists for an invigorating and refreshing scent that will help you remember what’s most important. With Copaiba, Lime, Lavender, Cedarwood, and Vanilla, this oil’s sweet, woodsy, and floral scent is relaxing and grounding.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Possible skin sensitivity. Avoid direct sunlight and UV rays for up to 12 hours after application.
Ditch overpowering and harsh chemical-based sprays and keep your home smelling fresh and clean with Young Living’s Purification® essential oil. This blend is made up of six essential oils for the ultimate weapon against odors. Citronella, Lavandin, Lemongrass, Rosemary, Myrtle, and Tea Tree work together to create a refreshing, bright scent that keeps you and your family happy and comfortable.
With Purification oil, you’ll never need to feel embarrassed by bad odors from cooking, laundry, pets, or anything else life throws your way. Diffuse it throughout your house or use a more targeted approach so you always feel confident in your home, in the car, or on the go!
- Topical: apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution is not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
- Diffuse to freshen air and eliminate odors
- Add to Animal Scents product to moisturize skin and improve appearance for healthy looking skin
- Apply topically to enjoy the outdoors annoyance free
- Add to V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex to compliment a soothing and relaxing foot massage
- Add to Young Living Bath & Shower Gel Base or 4 drops to a cup of Epsom salt for a soothing foot soak
- Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
This blend contains wintergreen essential oil, which is often used for massage. PanAway can be used topically after exercise and it supports the look of healthy skin coloration.
What is in PanAway Essential Oil?
There are four different essential oils in this oil. They are listed below along with a brief description of each oil.
- Wintergreen Essential Oil (Gaultheria procumbens)Wintergreen essential oil has a refreshing, minty, and sweet aroma. This stimulating and invigorating scent makes it an ideal addition to lotions and ointments that are applied after activity. Wintergreen includes the naturally occurring constituent methyl salicylate, and is an important ingredient in Deep Relief™ Roll-On, Ortho Ease® and Ortho Sport® Massage Oils, PanAway® essential oil blend, and BLM™.
- Helichrysum Essential Oil (Helichrysum italics) A great oil to diffuse when studying or doing homework, Helichrysum has a stimulating aroma that no home should be without. It comes from our partner farms in Croatia and it is one of the most prized oils.
- Clove Essential Oil (Syzygium aromaticum) Clove is an important ingredient in Young Living’s Thieves oil blend, and has a scent that is very warm and inviting. Always dilute Clove when using topically.
- Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha piperita) Fresh, nostalgic, and instantly recognizable, Peppermint essential oil’s scent invigorates the mind and senses, while inspiring a sense of peace. Used topically, Peppermint oil creates a cool, tingling sensation on the skin, making it a favorite for sports massage and an important part of Young Living’s Raindrop Technique®.
2 Ways to Use Pan Away Essential Oil
- Aromatic: Aromatic is the process of breathing in the essential oil. This can be done by using an essential oil diffuser, inhaling directly from the bottle or by adding a few drops to hands and cupping over nose and mouth.
- Topical: Topical application is the process of applying essential oil directly to the skin. Some oils can be applied directly and others need to be diluted with a carrier oil. Oils can also be added to bathwater or in a warm compress.
10 Ways To Use Panaway Essential Oil
PanAway® has a stimulating aroma and is a popular and original combination of Wintergreen, Helichrysum, Clove, and Peppermint essential oils formulated by D. Gary Young. This blend is ideal to apply topically after exercise, and supports the appearance of healthy skin coloration. The essential oils in PanAway include naturally occurring constituents methyl salicylate, gamma-curcumene, menthol, and eugenol.
Morning Refresh: Rub on chest to wake up in the morning.
In a Bath: Add 5-6 drops to a bowl with 2 cups of epsom salt in a bath tub.
Post Workout: apply topically after a workout.
Back Rub: Mix with a carrier oil for a refreshing massage.
Dogs or Horses: It is great support for active animals.
Meditation: Rub on your shoulders and put a dab on the crown of your head to increase awareness during meditation, prayer or inner reflection.
Wrists: Dab a few drops on while working at the computer.
In the car: The crisp aroma of peppermint and wintergreen can be refreshing while driving. Place a few drops on a cotton ball and press into a vent or use a car plug in diffuser.
In a Diffuser: The uplifting scent is always a hit with my family.
Feet rub: massage on feet for a happy day.
R.C. Chest Rub, Shower Steamers, Nasal Spray
R.C.™ Essential Oil is a powerful blend of Spruce, Cyprus, and three types of Eucalyptus oils (E. globulus, E. radiata, and E. citriodora). Diffuse or apply it directly before, during, or after your workout. Its energetic aroma will help you stay motivated when you hit the weights, treadmill, or bike.
You can also combine Young Living R.C. oil with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for an invigorating massage. This routine creates a relaxing spa-like experience and can even help when your day demands that you be out and about earlier than usual. Its robust scent will help you perk up as your day begins.
How to Use
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Rub on your chest and back of the neck before an early-morning workout.
- Use with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for a foot or back massage after your gym routine, outdoor adventure, or yoga practice.
- Place a few drops in a hot bath or shower. The warm water will calm and soothe you, and the oil will diffuse with the steam for an invigorating and empowering experience.
- Brighten your outlook during early-morning errands by applying R.C. oil to your chest and wrists.
Thieves essential oil is another Young Living favorite and its ability to tackle nearly any situation makes it a mom’s best friend. It includes oils like Lemon and Clove, which don’t just smell wonderful—they work hard to cut everyday messes too. You’ll love how easy Thieves makes it to replace conventional cleaners with naturally derived, yet powerful, solutions. Use options like Thieves Dish Soap, Thieves Household Cleaner, and Thieves Wipes or create DIY cleaners with the added strength of Thieves. You’ll feel confident your children will be safe from not just dirt and grime but harsh chemicals as well.
Thieves® Vitality™, specifically designated for dietary and culinary use, is also a great tool to have to support your family’s overall wellness. Add a drop to your drink or a clear vegetable capsule for daily support, or use Thieves Hard Lozenges to enjoy this oil on-the-go.