The new Young Living product guide is currently available online and includes all the new convention products. The guild will be available to purchase September 15th!
Young Living’s Desert Mist Ultrasonic Diffuser functions as a humidifier, atomizer, and aroma diffuser in one simple-to-use product. Inspired by the design of a stylish Moroccan trellis, the Desert Mist Diffuser brings an exotic and modern look to any space. It also helps support a natural environment by replacing harmful household fragrance chemicals with naturally derived essential oils.
Using ultrasonic frequency technology, the Desert Mist Diffuser generates waves at 1.7 million per second, breaking down essential oils and water into millions of microparticles, dispersing them into the air, and releasing the oils’ unique constituents. This diffuser is custom designed to diffuse continuously for 5–6 hours on High mode, 8 hours on Low mode, and 10 hours on Intermittent mode.* It also offers 11 individual light settings, including a candle-like flicker mode.
The Desert Mist Diffuser comes with free 5-ml bottles of Tangerine and Peppermint essential oils.
The Premium Starter Kit comes with eleven essential oils. Typically, when people order a starter kit, they have no idea what to do with these oils. Me included!
I ordered my starter kit a couple of years ago. It sat for a couple of months before I dove in and started using it, teaching myself along the way. I am still learning.
- DIFFUSE THEM. The easiest way to get starter is by opening your new diffuser, add some oils, and begin enjoining the smells and benefits immediately. Here are some great diffuser combos:
- Relax: Lavender & Stress Away
- Fresh & Clean: Purification & Lemon
- Sleep Tight: Lavender & Copaiba
- Happy: Peppermint & Frankincense
- Sniffle Fighter: R.C. & Thieves
- Seasonal: Peppermint. Lemon & Lavender
- Perk Up: Lemon & Peppermint
- Immune Booster: Thieves & Purification
- USE THEM IN THE KITCHEN.
- Wash veggies and fruits in a sink bath of water, baking soda and lemon essential oil. This helps to not only clean the produce, but also remove any waxy residue and pesticides that may be on them.
- You can also use Lemon eo to flavor your water (make sure you use a glass or stainless steel cup and straw). There are a lot of lemon recipes where you can use Lemon eo, just search on Pinterest.
- Keep a bottle of Lavender essential oil in you kitchen. Put a drop onto a burn immediately and it will save you from a blister.
- Peppermint essential oil is another oil that holds its own in the kitchen. You can make brownies, mojitos and whipped cream, just to name a few. It is a great addition to water also, giving you a huge burst of energy and alertness. Studies show that drinking peppermint water before a workout increases endurance and intensity of your workout. You can also mix peppermint with a carrier oil (almond or coconut) and massage it over your sore, achy muscles after a workout.
- BATHE IN IT. Draw a detox bath using hot bath water, 10 drops of essential oils to 1 cup of epsom salt and 1 cup baking soda. Some favorites essential oils to use are lavender and stress away for relaxation, and also great for kids bedtime bath. Lavender and Peppermint for PMS, Thieves and RC for when you’re feeling under the weather.
- BEAUTY DIY. The number of DIY items you can make is endless and tends to be of personal preference. Do a Pinterest search to find exactly what you are wanting to make or ask me for help. Sugar scrubs, room sprays, bathroom poo-pourri, bath bombs and lip balm are just a few of my favorites. We have a private Facebook group with a ton of DIY recipes and other great information. Ask me to join.
- GET HEALTHY AND STAY HEALTHY. Essential oils have so many health benefits it’s not even funny! It can take some time to get used to understanding each of their properties and the best use of them. However, two oils you need to know about are r.c. and digize. R.C contains three different types of eucalyptus essential oils and helps to promote an uplifting atmosphere. DiGize is another gem and helps it to support a healthy digestive system. It’s nice to keep with you at all times. Throw it in your purse, you just never know when you’re going to need something like that.
- ENJOY THE GREAT OUTDOORS. I suffer from seasonal allergies and know a lot of other people do also. It was this combo, lemon, peppermint, and lavender, that convince many people to try oils in the first place. Suddenly when this combo is diffused or rubbed on the back of their necks, they can enjoy time spent outdoors!
- CLEAN AND FRESHEN YOUR HOME. For a quick all purpose spray, fill a spray bottle 2/3 the way full of water and the rest of the way with vinegar, add 10 drops of essential oil. Thieves, lemon, and purification are my favorite go to oils. Plus, your house will smell amazing when you’re all done!
- BEAUTIFY YOUR SKIN CARE. Add essential oils to your skin care routine! Lemon, tea tree, lavender, frankincense are my favorites to use on my face. Do yourself a favor, wash your face how you normally would. Then put a drop of frankincense on a cotton ball and swipe around like you would toner. You’ll be both amazed and disgusted at how much dirt and make up it pulls off of your face even AFTER washing it! Worth it’s weight in gold.
- GET YOUR LEARN ON. This is the best tip I can probably give anyone. Just dive in and start learning all that you can about oils. As a Lavender Sisterhood Oiler, you will have abundant resources at your finger tips, however nothing can take the place of you learning about the oils for yourself. I use a particular resource guide (essential oil pocket reference guide) and an essential oil app that I use on the run. I love that you can look up the uses of particular oils and look up different uses and figure out which oils to use. Whatever your need, this book is going to help you find the answer. I am constantly amazed at what these little bottles of essential oilsare capable of.
- SHARE THE OILY LOVE. Trust me on this one. Once you realize how amazing these oils are, you are going to want to share the love. You can definitely stick the sample little packs in your purse, stash them at work, or throw them in your car and use them for yourself. But honestly, it’s hard to keep it to yourself. The best part is once you start sharing these babies, you can start having your oils paid for, because trust me, you’re going to want more oils for yourself!
Feel confident without compromise with Savvy Minerals by Young Living™. This mineral-based makeup line combines premium formulas with pure ingredients, so you can embrace your natural beauty without sacrificing your standards. With a variety of shades and colors, you can find the perfect products to help you make your mark
A Savvy woman should never have to compromise quality for beauty. That’s why Savvy Minerals by Young Living™ was formulated to include only the most pristine ingredients.
Every Savvy Minerals product was carefully crafted so you can feel fabulous about yourself and what you’re putting on your skin. Our range of products is developed with an unwavering standard of purity and quality, giving you a full variety of naturally derived products made without cheap fillers or synthetics—and that’s a beautiful thing! Wherever life takes you, Savvy Minerals is here to empower you to be the woman you want to be.
Contact me to learn more about Savvy Minerals by Young Living.
Parents make hundreds of decisions about the health and happiness of their family each day. With so many products and promises to choose from, Young Living Seedlings™ is designed to make it simple for parents to find pure, gentle products infused with baby-safe essential oils to care for their littlest, most vulnerable family members. The soothing, plant-based formulas use infant-safe essential oils and are free from harmful ingredients to help you gently comfort and care for your little one. With essential oil-infused products made by experts and diluted to a strength safe for your baby, Seedlings leaves you with peace of mind and your baby feeling snug and secure.
Recently, I was wondering what to do with my empty bottles. Most people would recycle them, which I considered. But I just kept thinking, what if there is still a little bit of oil I can somehow manage to squeeze out of that bottle?? I just couldn’t throw them away. Good thing I didn’t. There are so many options, so I wanted to share a few of them.
- Make bath salts. Pull the tops off and put the bottles in either epsom salt, sea salt, or a combination of the both to make bath salts. Leave the bottles in the salt until you draw a bath. The salt will draw out any remaining oil in the bottle and the aroma will absorb as well.
- Use the empty bottles as a roller ball. You can purchase roller fitments to turn any bottle into a roller ball. WHAT?? Check them out here.
- Turn the bottle into a spray bottle. You can order fine mist spray tops that fit on both 5-ml and 15-ml bottles, you will just need to cut the stem to fit. These are great for body sprays, throat spray, room spray, linen spray, on the go poo-pourri spray. As soon as you start thinking about this idea, the options are endless. You can find the fine mist sprayers here.
- Share. Refill the bottle with your favorite oil or blend and share with friends and family.
- Air Freshener. Even when your essential oil bottle appears empty, the fragrance is still there! Take off the lid and place the bottle in a concealed place to keep things smelling fresh. Place a bottle near your kitchen garbage can, in a linen closet (think towels and sheets, in your laundry room, in your car, or closet near the shoes.
- Carrier oils on the go. Add carrier oils (I recommend cleaning the bottles out first) to take on the go, especially when traveling so you can dilute oils when needed.
- Reed diffuser. Add reed diffuser sticks to the open bottles. Create your own blends and place throughout your home, in your office, or give as gifts.
- Dropper cap with your capsule recipe. Do you take essential oils in capsules? The easiest way to fill capsules is with a dropper cap. If you take specific oils or oil blends in capsules on a regular basis, putting those oils in a separate bottle with a dropper cap will make filling the capsules much easier!
Raging hormones, eye rolls, smack talking, attitude, laziness…… Oh I could go on. It starts at a very young age and seems to last forever!
Diffuse some oils around them that they will benefit from and hey maybe make them a happy person. Look, I am desperate here.
Lavender essential oil will help them relax and bring back some emotional balance. Maybe they will take a nap, please. Sleeping teens are so peaceful. The house is peaceful. It’s a win – win.
Another essential oil I have been reading about is Dragon Time. It is helpful for those moody days. It contains a mix of Clary Sage, Fennel, Lavender, Jasmin and Yarrow Essential Oils. When this oil is diffused into the air, this oil brings balance to the emotions in times of hormonal stress. YES!! Adding this to my next essential rewards order.
Bergamot Essential Oil is great for teenage mood swings. This oil has uplifting and sedative properties (yep) and can help with agitation. When diffused, this oil helps relieve anxiety. This oil is truly amazing and smells wonderful!
So throw a diffuser in their room and add these oils. Who knows maybe they will emerge like a human and not an alien. Ummmm, I mean more happier and loving!
Young Living’s Cool Azul™ Pain Relief Cream provides cooling relief from minor muscle and joint aches, arthritis, strains, bruises, and sprains. Their plant-based formula combines the power of Wintergreen essential oil with our exclusive Cool Azul essential oil blend.
With two powerful, synergistic active ingredients, this cream provides pain-relieving benefits in two ways: methyl salicylate found in Wintergreen helps alleviate pain deep in the muscles and joints, and natural menthol found in Peppermint provides a cooling effect.
If you need relief without synthetic ingredients, Young Living’s Cool Azul Pain Relief Cream is the answer!
Perfume usually leaves me with a horrible headache and my eyes hurt to the point where I was to gouge them out. When I use essential oils to create a perfume, I can wear it all day without any reactions or headaches. Makes me very leery about what is in perfume.
Click the below link for wonderful ideas and step by step instructions.