This blend contains wintergreen essential oil, which is often used for massage. PanAway can be used topically after exercise and it supports the look of healthy skin coloration.
What is in PanAway Essential Oil?
There are four different essential oils in this oil. They are listed below along with a brief description of each oil.
- Wintergreen Essential Oil (Gaultheria procumbens)Wintergreen essential oil has a refreshing, minty, and sweet aroma. This stimulating and invigorating scent makes it an ideal addition to lotions and ointments that are applied after activity. Wintergreen includes the naturally occurring constituent methyl salicylate, and is an important ingredient in Deep Relief™ Roll-On, Ortho Ease® and Ortho Sport® Massage Oils, PanAway® essential oil blend, and BLM™.
- Helichrysum Essential Oil (Helichrysum italics) A great oil to diffuse when studying or doing homework, Helichrysum has a stimulating aroma that no home should be without. It comes from our partner farms in Croatia and it is one of the most prized oils.
- Clove Essential Oil (Syzygium aromaticum) Clove is an important ingredient in Young Living’s Thieves oil blend, and has a scent that is very warm and inviting. Always dilute Clove when using topically.
- Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha piperita) Fresh, nostalgic, and instantly recognizable, Peppermint essential oil’s scent invigorates the mind and senses, while inspiring a sense of peace. Used topically, Peppermint oil creates a cool, tingling sensation on the skin, making it a favorite for sports massage and an important part of Young Living’s Raindrop Technique®.
2 Ways to Use Pan Away Essential Oil
- Aromatic: Aromatic is the process of breathing in the essential oil. This can be done by using an essential oil diffuser, inhaling directly from the bottle or by adding a few drops to hands and cupping over nose and mouth.
- Topical: Topical application is the process of applying essential oil directly to the skin. Some oils can be applied directly and others need to be diluted with a carrier oil. Oils can also be added to bathwater or in a warm compress.
10 Ways To Use Panaway Essential Oil
PanAway® has a stimulating aroma and is a popular and original combination of Wintergreen, Helichrysum, Clove, and Peppermint essential oils formulated by D. Gary Young. This blend is ideal to apply topically after exercise, and supports the appearance of healthy skin coloration. The essential oils in PanAway include naturally occurring constituents methyl salicylate, gamma-curcumene, menthol, and eugenol.
Morning Refresh: Rub on chest to wake up in the morning.
In a Bath: Add 5-6 drops to a bowl with 2 cups of epsom salt in a bath tub.
Post Workout: apply topically after a workout.
Back Rub: Mix with a carrier oil for a refreshing massage.
Dogs or Horses: It is great support for active animals.
Meditation: Rub on your shoulders and put a dab on the crown of your head to increase awareness during meditation, prayer or inner reflection.
Wrists: Dab a few drops on while working at the computer.
In the car: The crisp aroma of peppermint and wintergreen can be refreshing while driving. Place a few drops on a cotton ball and press into a vent or use a car plug in diffuser.
In a Diffuser: The uplifting scent is always a hit with my family.
Feet rub: massage on feet for a happy day.