Once you see how easy making your own foaming hand soap is, you won’t buy hand soap again. This soap takes only a couple of minutes to make and is chemical free.
You can get creative with a variety of essential oils to create a scent that you will love.
Some of my favorites are: Lavender, Peppermint, Citrus Fresh, Thieves. The options are endless and it is fun to experiment. Please share your favorites!
- Foaming hand soap dispenser
- Castile soap
- 1/4 tsp Vitamin E oil (optional)
- 10 drops of essential oil of choice
Fill the soap dispenser bottle 1/4 way with castile soap. Add vitamin E oil and essential oil. Fill rest of bottle with water.
- Castile soap can be found at Kroger, Meijer, Target, Trader Joe’s, and Amazon. It is usually found near the bath products.
- Do NOT use citrus essential oils if you soap dispenser bottle is plastic.
- I purchase my plastic foaming hand dispensers here.