Orange essential oil uses:
- Diffuse Orange essential oil in your children’s play areas. They’ll love the sweet, playful scent!
- Depending on what you choose to blend with it, Orange is a great seasonal scent for both warmer and cooler months. Diffuse Orange with Lime, Lemon, or Tangerine for a sunny warm-weather scent, or diffuse it with Cinnamon and a hint of Clove for a festive smell perfect for the holidays.
- Even clean linens may need a little freshening. Combine 8–10 drops with distilled water or witch hazel in a small spray bottle and spritz over linens and in closets to keep your sheets, towels, and clothes smelling great.
Tea Tree oil, also known as Melaleuca Alternifolia, is often used in skin care for its cleansing properties. The uses are endless, google Tea Tree essential oil or look it up on Pinterest (did you know I am on Pinterest?)
Northern Lights Black Spruce essential oil comes from Young Living’s new Northern Lights Farm in British Columbia, Canada. Diffuse this rich, woodsy, and invigorating scent during meditation to create a fresh aromatic atmosphere.
- Add it to skin care products or apply topically to help improve the appearance of dry skin or to help maintain the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Northern Lights Black Spruce can also be applied anywhere, including to the bottoms of feet, along the spine, back of neck, or used for massage.