It’s no secret that the Young Living Premium Starter Kit is the best way to begin using essential oils. Every Young Living essential oil user loves that kit! After I had my kit and enjoyed those oils I wanted to know more, so here is a list of great oils to consider beyond your starter kit.
Favorite single essential oils:
1. Orange: Orange is high in antioxidants and supports a healthy immune system for overall well-being. Orange includes the naturally occurring constituent limonene (Google that if you don’t know what that is).
2. Grapefruit: Grapefruit’s sweet, zesty scent is uplifting and revitalizing. Like Orange, Grapefruit includes the naturally occurring constituent limonene. Grapefruit was traditionally used to support a healthy immune system. I add grapefruit to my morning water or coffee for a metabolism boost.
3. Cedarwood: Cedawood essential oil includes sesquiterpenes and its powerful scent creates a relaxing, calming, and comforting atmosphere when diffused. I like to apply this oil to the bottoms of my feet or add to the diffuser with Lavender to promote a restful nights sleep.
4. Eucalyptus Globulus: Applied topically, Eucalyptus feels great on the chest and throat, or on muscles after exercise. You can’t go wrong with Eucalyptus Radiata either.
5. Tangerine: Like other citrus oils, Tangerine includes naturally occurring limonene, a powerful antioxidant. Traditionally, Tangerine was used to support a healthy immune system and proper digestion.
6. Oregano: Oregano is my #1 oil for supporting my immune system. Why? Because it contains carvacrol – Google that if you don’t know what that is.
7. Thyme: Known since ancient times as a medicinal herb, Thyme contains large amounts of thymol. As a dietary supplement, it is one of the strongest antioxidants known. Thyme supports the immune, respiratory, digestive, nervous, and other body systems.
8. Lemongrass): Lemongrass is one of those oils that are just so affordable, you can’t not order it and give it a try! Lemongrass primarily supports overall well-being and may support the digestive system.
Favorite essential oil blends:
9. Abundance: Abundance creates a law of attraction with prosperity and plenitude.
10. Valor: Valor is a great oil to use when you want to promote feelings of courage, confidence, and self-esteem. It can also be used to support the body’s balance and alignment.
11. White Angelica: White Angelica is a great oil to use when you will be around new or large groups of people. It can be used to guard against negative energy and promote feelings of protection and security.
12. Breathe Again roll-on: The name says it all! Roll across the sinuses, under the nose, and on the chest. A perfect on-the-go oil!
13. Deep Relief roll-on: Roll on the temples, back of the neck, or any other targeted area where you could use a little relief after activity. Another great on-the-go oil!
Favorite essential oil infused products:
14. Thieves household cleaner: Add a small amount (directions on the bottle) of this concentrated cleaner to a spray bottle filled with water (makes 432-720 ounces of cleaner). It’s safe, inexpensive, and effective. Smells awesome!
15. V-6: Use to dilute essential oils for topical application. V-6 is a favorite among oilers because it nourishes the skin, has a long shelf life, doesn’t clog pores, and doesn’t stain clothes. It also comes in a pump bottle, which makes it easy and convenient to use.
16. NingXia Red: NingXia Red is packed with antioxidants! Try drinking 2 ounces daily to support overall health and wellness, revitalize the body and mind, prevent oxidative stress, support normal cellular and immune function, and support normal eye health. I’ve been using this in my morning smoothies and have noticed great benefits!
17. Thieves bar soap: You’ll never think bar soap is lame again. Use Thieves bar soap instead of your regular body wash to feel cleaner and fresher than ever before!
18. Ortho Sport massage oil: Apply liberally to soothe and warm muscles (and other areas of the body). Great to apply after a long run, workout or your back after a long day of yard work.
19. Thieves Aromabright toothpaste: My teeth feel so much cleaner and my breath is so much fresher with this toothpaste!
20. Young Living lip balms: Use to moisturize and protect the lips. Available in Lavender, Cinnamint, and Grapefruit.
Click here to buy!